October Favourites

Monday, November 07, 2016


I can't believe it's already November and Christmas is next month! This year is quickly coming to a close and I can't wait to see what 2017 brings. Anyway these are my favourite things from October:
(L-R)
Sandals - Sandals are a summer staple for me, and these colourful patterned ones from Rubi Shoes caught my eye immediately and I've been alternating between colours non-stop since I bought them. They make an outfit that little bit more interesting.
'Girl at War' by Sara Novic - This book is a historical fiction novel about a girl who survives a war in her country as a child (Yugoslavia/ modern day Croatia) and how it affects her new life as an adult in America. It's a really good read and I highly recommend it. I have a new found love for historical fiction now. 
Sportsgirl Body Glow - If you're like me and are not keen on the idea of fake tan, then this product is perfect for you. It's a bronzing cream so you just take some and rub it all over the area that you want tanned and it lasts all day until it is washed off. It's simple, easy to use and is perfect for a quick tan when ever you need it. If you are one that doesn't like glitter, it does have little bits of glitter in the product which can show up on your skin. Overall it's a winner in my books and for only $10, it's a total bargain. 
Too Faced 'Better Than Sex' Mascara - I love my lashes to have a lot of volume and I found that this mascara gives the right amount of volume that I love. The packaging is so cute and the consistency is really good. I can see the hype over this product now. 
Sunglasses - I wear glasses and I don't always find cool sunglasses that are prescription as well. I love the roundness of the frames and the gold bar in the middle is so cute as well. I'm very happy with these gorgeous sunnies. 


You Might Also Like

0 comments