A Little Catch Up...

Tuesday, October 11, 2016


I've had a very full on few months, hence why I've been absent from this blog for a while. 
A quick summary of what I've been up to:
July: finished up final assignments and courses for uni, saw a Cinderella pantomime in Sydney, started my ten week internship.
August: continued with my internship, went for walks and visited some beautiful parts of Newcastle.
September: finished my ten week internship meaning that I have finished my university degree.
October: saw Aladdin the Musical in Sydney, saw 5 Seconds of Summer in concert, saw Ellie Goulding in concert. 
My internship took up the bulk of my time as it was full time for ten weeks but now university is completely finished for me and I am free to start working! 
Sorry for being absent but basically life got in the way but I'm hoping to be back and updating more often now. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments