March Favourites

Wednesday, March 30, 2016


I know it has been a while since I last posted but I've had so much on I haven't had time to post anything but I'm going to talk about my favourite things in March:
(L-R)
Jasper Jones - This is actually from Jan/Feb because I read it for uni but I actually really enjoyed this book. It is about two boys who come across a mystery that rocks their rural Australian town. For more information on this book click here
Maybelline Hyper Sharp Wing Liquid Eye Liner - I love this eye liner so much I've been on the hunt for a new one for ages and so far I've been impressed with it. Although it is not as jet black as I would like it to be, it is super easy to apply and really smooth which allows for the perfect wing every time.
Marble Laptop Case - This was a bargain find for me as I had wanted a marble laptop case for ages and could not find an affordable one until I found this Kmart one for $14! Total bargain and keeps my laptop safe on it's daily trips to uni.
Garnier Micellar Water - This stuff is incredible. It is a make up remover, cleanser and moisturiser all in one. It removes every inch of dirt from my face and makes my skin feel so soft and clean. I'm honestly rubbish at keeping a skincare routine but this stuff is quick and easy to use so it is perfect for me. If I could only use one product for the rest of my life it would probably be this micellar water.
Grease Live - Now if you know me you know I love musical theatre. When I heard that they were making a live broadcasted Grease for television with a stellar cast I could not wait to see it. It finally got released on DVD a few weeks ago so I could relive the magic of it all over again. If you get a chance to watch it and love the original Grease movie, you will not be disappointed and I could not recommend this enough. 
Little Mix 'Gold Magic' Perfume - It's no secret that I love the Little Mix girls (check out this post if you missed it) and when I got this perfume for my birthday I was beyond excited. The scent surprised me because it is very grown up and sophisticated. It has a musky scent with a fruity undertone which I absolutely adore. I really want to get the full size since I've already worn so much of this one.
Hamilton: An American Musical Soundtrack - I truly could not have made this post without mentioning this cast album. Like I mentioned before, I adore musical theatre and when I heard this cast album I was completely blown away and honestly have not listened to anything else for months. This musical is about the American founding fathers, focusing on the life of Alexander Hamilton, and the entire show is performed with a hip hop/RNB sound. Like they do rap battles about politics and debt plans like?? Who does that??? If you follow me on Twitter you'd know I haven't stopped talking about this musical for months. I could not recommend this enough and even if you're not American and know absolutely nothing about the history of America, like myself, you will absolutely love it. 
Rubi Shoes 'Lloyd' Studded Boots - I've been eyeing off the Chloe Suzannah boots for years now and since they are tragically out of my price range, these Rubi Shoes dupes are absolutely perfect. They are cute, comfortable and affordable, what more could you want? I can't wait to wear them to death this winter. 

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I'm all about micellar water too!! I just got some a month or two ago and really like it!

    www.maggiealamode.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's the best I love it! Thanks for reading :)

      Delete