Defying Gravity

Saturday, February 13, 2016


For my birthday, Mum bought me tickets to see 'Defying Gravity: The Songs of Stephen Schwartz' in Sydney at the Theatre Royal. Stephen Schwartz has written so many songs from my favourite movies and musicals such as Wicked, Pocahontas and The Hunchback of Notre Dame. The show brought some amazing performers together to honour his music and he came out in the end and sang a song too. The performers were Aaron Tveit, Sutton Foster, Joanna Ampil, David Harris, Betty Buckley and Helen Dallimore. It was an honour being in a room with so much incredible talent. I truly can't put into words how amazing the show was. There were laughs, tears and joy and it will be a concert I definitely won't forget. 

You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. Ripped jeans are my hit <333 you are rocking those!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great look! And this show must have been amazing!
    http://dmdmagazine.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much!! Yeah it was incredible! :)

      Delete
  3. I love ripped jeans. It looks great on you.
    Good vibes, Fox
    check out my latest Vlog
    -www.rochellefox.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice post!]
    Xx,

    || FLOORTJELOVES ||

    www.floortjeloves.com
    www.facebook.com/floortjeloves

    ReplyDelete