The Happiest Place On Earth

Wednesday, December 30, 2015


Since I was a little girl I've always dreamt of Disneyland and at almost 22 years old I finally got to see it for myself. The entire park is filled of fun and magic, it's any Disney fan's dream.
Of course, what's a day at Disneyland without Minnie Mouse ears? I searched for the perfect pair and I couldn't go past the sequined pair of ears that I wore. 
We ran through the park like children for the entire day and I couldn't help myself but get over excited over the smallest things. The Nightmare Before Christmas is one of my all time favourite movies and The Haunted Mansion ride had been completely redecorated for Christmas like The Nightmare Before Christmas and I was honestly beside myself with excitement. 
Besides going on loads of rides, we met a few different characters on the day. We got to meet Cinderella, Snow White, Belle from Beauty and the Beast, the Fairy Godmother from Cinderella and Chewbacca and Darth Vader from Star Wars. Belle and Snow White were so funny I absolutely loved talking to them. Chewbacca was so cute and just wanted to hug everybody and I've never met anyone more intimidating than Darth Vader I was terrified.
The parades were beyond impressive as there was a Christmas parade and the 'Paint the Night' parade which is a parade illuminated by lights. Fireworks concluded the day and it was so sad to leave Disneyland. 
After finally getting to see the magic for myself, I can confirm that Disneyland is definitely the happiest place on earth.

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Beautiful pictures! I've been to disneyland only once years ago but didn't get to explore much or go on many rides as it was super crowded (had to wait an hour for most rides), so I'd definitely love to go again one day! Such a magical place :)

    Yousra | Mystic Tales

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no! I was lucky it wasn't too crowded I only had to wait for about 20 minutes per ride! It is a magical place I'd love to go back!! Thank you for reading! x

      Delete