Groovin The Moo

Tuesday, May 12, 2015


On Saturday I went to Groovin The Moo, a festival that travels to regional areas of Australia. The killer line-up included Charli XCX, Broods, Sticky Fingers, San Cisco and so many more that performed over four different stages in ten hours. It was such a great day and I forgot to take more photos than I did because I was just enjoying it rather than watching the day from behind the screen of my phone. I did get to meet one of my favourite bands Broods when they did a signing which was really cool (I did make a fool of myself because I was a little nervous but what's new really). The weather was perfect but got really cold after the sun went down but that didn't stop the 20,000+ crowd from having a good time. 
It was a new experience for me since I had not been to a festival before, but what I did not realise was the alcohol consumption by those under 18. There was an over 18's section that legally sold alcohol and everyone in that area, although they may have had one too many drinks, they were still dancing, having a good time and just enjoying the music. But the uner 18's section was a whole other world. Every one of them was really drunk, so many had passed out, there were so many drug deals and basically the festival was just an excuse to get drunk. It was interesting and shocking to see both sides of the crowds that attended the festival.
Overall the day was really fun I had such a great time out with my friends and I hope to go again next year. 

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Amazing pictures! Looks like you had so much fun at the festival!
    http://fashion-soup.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did I had loads of fun!! Thank you! :)

      Delete
  2. Wonderfull blog posting share my post Hiring professional Packers and Movers in BANGALORE on your own
    Packers and Movers Bangalore
    blog.Packers and Movers Bangalore

    ReplyDelete