Les Miserables

Monday, April 13, 2015


| Jacket - Cotton On | Top - Sportsgirl | Jeans - Topshop | Shoes - Rubi Shoes |

On Saturday I saw my all time favourite musical on stage for the first time. I've loved Les Miserables since I was about fourteen years old and for my 21st birthday, my mum bought me tickets to see it at the Capitol Theatre in Sydney. It was honestly everything I hoped it would be and I couldn't help myself and cried a couple of times. It was perfect I really hope I can see it again before it leaves Sydney. 
The show didn't start until 2pm leaving the whole morning free to shop in the Pitt Street Mall. Sephora recently opened there so I finally got to take a look inside but to be honest I was a little disappointed. It didn't stock full ranges of products, some product lines weren't stocked at all and everything was extremely overpriced compared to the store I had visited in Hawaii a few years ago. I did get the Benefit 'They're Real!' mascara since I had heard a lot about it and wanted to try it so I'm excited to give it a go. 
I'm so happy I finally got to see Les Miserables, it was absolutely incredible. If you're in Sydney or in another place where Les Mis is playing, I definitely recommend going to see it.


You Might Also Like

0 comments